The Reloquence Run-down
Reloquence is a game-changing platform that connects trusted, vetted social media influencers with brands focused on selling experiences and entertainment.
We sell the Reloquence Toolkits as enterprise influencer marketing solutions for brands in any niche who want to insource the service, or for digital marketing and advertising agencies who want to build their own network of influencers.
We encourage our influencers to offer a range of services and to develop your own storefronts.
Let us help make growing your business easy.
Read about the services we offer and how it works in our About section. Use the Contact us link for questions and feedback at any time.
Sign up with email
Reloquence is a web service built on the Sharetribe platform. The general terms of Sharetribe below also apply to the use of Reloquence.
Code of Conduct
Micro-influencers agree to:
- Maintain their own listings, and keep them current
- Set price points based on current market value
- Post expected response times on their profiles up to 5 hours max
- Refrain from linking to social sites, web sites, or external sites promoting their work
- Refrain from using racy or violent photos or text. This is a professional site.
- Allow Reloquence to use their photos in our social media communities, newsletters and/or websites
- Notify Reloquence when they are no longer available to provide services to Reloquence brands
- Allow Reloquence to take a 20% cut for every transaction brokered on our platform
- Post disclosure notices provided by brands or use hashtags such as #ad in accordance with the FTC's paid sponsorship regulations
- Provide timely, quality service to brands who hire them, with a 100% money back/satisfaction guarantee
- Broker disputes with brands through the PayPal Buyer/Seller Protection Program
- Provide disclosure statements to micro-influencers for paid sponsorship campaigns
- Broker all deals using the Reloquence "Contact" buttons
- Accept all liability for on-location campaigns
- Pay micro-influencers in a timely fashion using the Reloquence platform
- Broker disputes with influencers through the PayPal Buyer/Seller Protection Program
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow customers and brands to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Sharetribe service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from Sharetribe and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.
Name of the register
User register of the Reloquence service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Reloquence community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.